Pages

Sunday 22 May 2011

St Moriz vs. Fake Bake
















Now summer is approaching, I am sure many of you ladies no longer want to look like a white sheet. In order to have a beautiful tan, you don't need to bake yourself in a sun bed which harms your skin and health but simply apply fake tan.

In the last couple of weeks I have used Fake Bake and St Moriz...
Fake Bake original is around £20, you can get it from a number of stores, but I personaly got mind from Amazon for £19. Fake Bake does not have a horrible "biscuity" scent that many fake tans have, which is one positive thing about Fake Bake. It is very original because when you look into the bottle you will discover that the lotion is VERY dark, but don't let that frighten you, it is just an indicator to let you know where you are putting it, so if you can see a white streak you know that it is going to turn streaky when it develops. Leave the lotion to develop for 6-8 hours and wash the excess off in the shower afterwards. You will then have a streak free tan. However, considering the price of Fake Bake, I was expecting a much better tan. I applied twice but found that I wasn't that dark. I used to full body applications and I have discovered that I have used half the bottle already, so if you're not heavy on cash, I wouldn't recommend this product.

St Moriz on the other hand is fantastic. You can buy it from your local Savers store, or from Amazon. The bottle will be around £3 - 4, which is really cheap considering how great it is. St Moriz is a cheaper version of St Tropez, therefore they both have the same ingreidents. St Moriz is a mousse or sprary but personally I used the mousse because it's easier. St Moriz has a soapy fragrance therefore, you can go to town shopping while wearing the excess and no-one will know you have just applied fake tan half an hour ago. Like Fake Bake, St Moriz needs a number of hours to develop; it needs up to 4-6 hours, and then you need to wash the excess off in the shower. Sometimes when applying St Moriz, it looks really streaky and you think you are going to look silly later on when you wash it off, but surprsingly, you come out of the shower looking faboulous with no streaks and it is all even. The mousse is a green/brown colour as it has a colour indicator just like Fake Bake. If you look on my YouTube channel, you will see how brown I looked using St Moriz.

6/10 for Fake Bake.

9/10 for St Moriz.

No comments:

Post a Comment